Community 

Community

St James was built in 1937 as a dual-purpose centre for the church and for local community activities during the week. Our building continues to be used by many groups, but we also seek to serve our community through our links with local schools, Girl Guides, sheltered housing for older people, and through support and care of individuals at different stages in their lives. Find out more about some of the links that we have with our local community, in the drop-down menu……